Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tune Time/ Movie

I really had no idea what song I wanted to pick for this week's Song Link up over at Goodnight Moon ? Then I watched the movie Wednesday while folding laundry that I LOVE so much & it always makes me laugh everytime! Here is a hint for you all ....


BULL-$%*T   haha one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

Ok, Ok if you don't know yet here is one more clue for you all....


 "It's a little give & a little Go"  another great scene

But I love the music most of all through out the whole movie there are great songs to listen to & sing along with. I have two picks which I know is technically against the rules-lol But I can't help  myself.
So if you still don't know the movie it is "How to lose a guy in 10 days" with Matthew McConaughey & Kate Hudson- if you haven't seen it RENT it NOW!!


First up is Keith Urban with "Love Somebody Like You" Very catchy & makes me want to sing it to my husband  if he was home.

Next comes from the funniest scene- ok so there are so many favorite scenes in this movie I love! But this is towards the end at the Dinner-haha Gotta Love Carly Simon! But I love this clip from the movie just as much so here you go- a little snippet of the funny movie that keeps me laughing!



Now I hope you all had some fun & if you want to hear more music you head on over to see Amber at Goodnight Moon  and LINK -UP yourself while your there.

8 comments:

Reccewife said...

I have to admit I have never seen this movie, but you may have made your case, maybe I'll check it out :)

Unknown said...

Great movie! There are some many great scenes in it! Great song choices too:)

I'll Love You Forever said...

I love that movie and I LOVE Keith Urban! He is one of my fav's.

I'll Love You Forever said...

New follower by the way .. :)
our-little-fam.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Such a great movie!!! And great song choices!

Ashley S. said...

I seriously LOVE this movie and both of the songs you shared from it are great! I especially like the Carly Simon scene! LOL! "Your SOOOO VAIN!!!" LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I've watched this movie like 1000 times! My husband used to watch it on deployment because he says Kate Hudson reminds him of me.. I love her! She's such a great actress.

Kristle Helmuth said...

Thats one of my favorite movies! My husband used to make fun of me because I watched it like everyday! They are such an awesome movie couple! :)