Monday, October 24, 2011

Motivational Monday

We are now 5 days away from my next 5k Obstacle race -YAY!! I am super excited but well aware that it is going to hurt while doing it-LOL I am a realist. I know I am not the best runner so I will be working out four days in a row this week with a rest & yummy carb loading day on Friday! Just so happens that is the day we are having Jeremy's birthday cake so I get to eat a small slice  :0) 

With all that being said I have turned to GOOGLE my favorite friend to find some motivational pictures & quotes. I have been posting them a lot for my ladies who workout with me on a regular basis. I love to wait to hear their humorous responses to my 5AM posts on Facebook. They always moan,groan, & drag their heels to work out- then we laugh all the way through the workout! I started today's post with a fun picture then moved on to some motivation. Here's a little of what I have used over the past week to keep us going towards our last 5K goal. Happy  Monday everyone! Don't forget to get out & find time to MOVE today!!



I thought this was funny!


 Those who can't afford a GYM - No worries you have the great outdoors or in our case a Garage!


 If your not sweating your NOT WORKING!


 It wont become a HABIT unless You MAKE it one!


 YOU have to want to Change - only YOU can CHANGE yourself!


This is what my old trainer told me all the time- Now I tell my ladies this when they get to whining or giggling to much!
 

Hope everyone finds their motivation this Monday to get out & MOVE!!

1 comment:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad I wandered over here...love all the motivation!