Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Photos


Thanks to a good friend & Portraits of Love we where able to do a mini session by our lake of fall pictures . All of them turned out great! I know my husband is enjoying looking at them all right now. As soon as I uploaded them all he stopped chatting to look & I haven't heard a peep in a few minutes-lol If your in the Yelm/Lacey/Dupont Washington area & looking for a photographer for any special occasion then please look up Lily Patch Photography. She does R&R photos,Homecoming,Ball,Wedding, & like I said Portraits of Love session. The Portraits of Love session is free to anyone with a deployed spouse. She gave me all the pictures on a disk for my own personal use! I am so grateful & so is my husband. Here are a few of my favorites, it was hard to decide.
















1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Great pictures!! Paul must love them. I can't believe how tall Hunter is! Handsome boys.....

Blessings,Lisa