Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

Well I really have so many good song choices after going to my High School Reunion this past weekend. Of course some of you youngsters might not recognize them since they are from the late 80's & early 90's. But we all enjoyed listening to them during the reunion & we are talking a wide range of music folks. We had everything from Hank, Salt N Peppa,Motley Crue,Slaughter,to the Bangles! There are so many good song choices it is very hard this week to narrow it down to just one, so I won't! Feel free to head on over to see Amber at Goodnight Moon  to link up your song of the week. You also get to hear a bunch of good song picks from other lovely bloggers.








Now the first pick made me smile when I heard it on Saturday night & of course I sang along!


She Drives me Crazy by The Fine Young Cannibals!! It just get's stuck in your head & you want to hop along with them as you sing!

Number two choice after hearing it played really loud for us to rock out too is Gun N Roses   Paradise City- what a classic, but I love all the GNR songs!



It was an interesting night to watch all my friends constantly go up & try to get the DJ to play what they listened to back in the day. We had fun laughing as they tried to relive the moments from High School & some even braved the dance floor. All in all it was a great music night & nobody lost out because so many great songs where played! Now you go on & link up with Amber to share your favorites!

1 comment:

Roller Coaster said...

Wow, those songs bring me back in time!!! I've never been to a high school reunion before, but I so want to. Sounds like fun!