Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Tune Time

The song that is going on over & over in my head this week is a child's song " Rain, rain, go away come again another day!" Oh my how the WA weather has definitely come in like a Lion for March- I sure hope it goes out like a lamb soon! I won't be posting that song not even sure they have it on Youtube? But if you want to have fun & link up with Amber from Goodnight Moon for song week #50 please go ahead! I love listening to all the music every Thursday morning while waiting for the boys to wake up for school. 


 My pick for this week is Colbie Calliat - she makes me smile & I love her voice so much. Every one of her songs is good to listen to on the radio or your Ipods. 


I am pretty sure I have picked this in the past at some point- but it just makes me feel good & puts me in a wonderful mood! I need some sunshine in my life on these dreary spring days in WA. Enjoy folks & have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her! Great pick!

Beth said...

LOVE this song! Every time we hear it, my daughter says "brighter than the sun is REALLY bright!" :)