Sunday, September 30, 2012

Growing & Growing

I am so blessed and I know this from the response our family has received for BINGO for BANYAN. A good friend I met a few years back while traveling to the AUSA conference just offered up one of my absolute favorite items for our Fundraiser. As an Army Family with several GoldStar family members as dear friends this ornament touches my heart. I loved it the minute she put it up months ago on her site. Now she is offering $10 of each Ornament purchased to come back to Banyan. Please go check out 1 Army Wife Designs order 
take a look around her page at all her wonderful items. Thank You Crystal for this offer. Anything to honor our Fallen always takes first place in my heart.







Here is the Facebook Event BINGO for BANYAN with so many Vendors offering the proceeds to our cause for Banyan. They offer shipping so even if your not local you can take advantage of their wonderful Pay it Forward attitude. Think about starting your Christmas shopping early right here on this Event. Thank You to everyone who is helping out.


No comments: