Sunday, September 23, 2012

SUDEP it Matters


A wonderful Fall day made it so enjoyable to walk the Yelm Tenino Trail for Chelsea today. The kids laughed , walked, jogged, & had fun! Banyan did amazing considering the amount of dogs we passed on our 2 miles. We celebrated our success  at the end with Dairy Queen . Jeremy & Banyan's Journey raised $3,320 + thanks to so many of our family / friends. With out all of your support and the support of our team members across the country this would not have been possible. We have now decided to start the task of possibly holding a Chelsea Walk next year in WA. I love to organize and my friend Dana who walked with me today has talked me into trying. Here are few pictures I loved & thanks for the wonderful support as always we are truly blessed beyond measure.






No comments: