Sunday, February 6, 2011

Servicemen Sunday by Mommy Snark

A new Blog Friend has started a wonderful idea of Thanking a Servicemen on Sundays. She recently got in touch with me & asked if she could feature Paul. I am so proud of my husband I of course said "Yes!". He is my hero & the boys superhero. For others to recognize all the sacrifice is an honor to him & me. Thanks so much to Mommy J of Mommy Snark  for taking the time to honor all branches of our Military. If you would like to honor a Servicemen you know of that is deserving go to her Blog & let her know about them. It is a great thing she is doing & we appreciate it alot!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Superbowl Sunday & may the best team win!

                                            Servicemen Sunday:Paul

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

It was such a privilege to highlight your family, Amanda. Many, many thanks to Paul and your entire family for all you do!