Thursday, December 26, 2013

Year End Review 2013

I am such a bad bad blogger this year. Maybe with Paul leaving for Egypt in a week I'll pick back up some. I know the late nights will kick in & maybe that is when the blogging will happen. I accomplished so much this year & the family time was amazing. I traveled more then I had ever planned to Las Vegas twice, Tennessee, Colorado, & Washington D.C.. I ran not one but two half-marathons and now hope to run my one & only full marathon in 2014. I can train while Paul is gone to help fill the time.

Anyway since I don't make near as many photo albums as I use to for the kids. I have done a quick little video on the computer & uploaded it to YouTube. I love the song & each picture holds a special place in my heart. We were blessed to have Paul home for almost 19 months now, Jeremy is out of the hospital feeling well, & Balto is almost ready for us to travel back to TN to pick him. Life is good my friends. Here's to a great 2014 Happy & Merry!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wishing you an amazing 2014! :)