Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Songs that make you Think

With my soldier gone as the ten year anniversary of 9-11 approaches this weekend I am nervous. I know he is as safe as he can possibly be while deployed, but it is still unnerving. Yesterday while on post heightened security measures went into effect, which made my anxiety a little worse. So as I thought about sharing my song choice for this week with everyone here & over at Goodnight Moon. I decided to go with Darryl Worley's " Have you Forgotten" ? It goes with my Blog Post from earlier in the week Remembering the Day the World Changed. I didn't go with the video from  YOUTUBE. I took an hour of my time & made one that means a lot more to me. It shows images that help us all Remember that horrible day. The day that changed my world forever.

I hope you take a moment to watch, remember, & pray for all those lost that day. As well as pray for all our soldiers still protecting our freedom around the globe.




 Make sure you head over to see Amber at Goodnight Moon  to hear some more great songs of the week & link up your own!

2 comments:

Kristle Helmuth said...

What a great way to Honor the day. This is a great video and the fact that you made it personal means even more. Thank You for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this song, can't believe it's already going to be 10 years.