Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

I got way sentimental this week with my oldest baby turning fifteen!! Still not real sure how that happened?? Anyway it is Thursday again which means it's time to link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon  . I can't believe it is week 32 already! I think I found this Song Link around week 4, hard to believe that much time has passed. Anyway back to my choice I went with the wonderful Kenny Chesney again. He just has so many great songs to pick from I can't help it if I love him! 

I did pick "Don't Blink" & added my own family pictures to make the video. So it won't be what your expecting, but it makes me happy. I enjoyed digging through all the old photos on the computer to make the montage. I was smiling like crazy while I walked down memory lane looking at baby pictures.I also thought I sure look older & I am not sure that is a good thing- these deployments seem to suck the life right out of me! Anyway now it's your turn to head over to see Amber & link up! You can also listen to more great songs - Have fun!

 

3 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Thank you for always coming over to link up! I can't believe it's been 32wks either!

I absolutely LOVE this song! We listen to it and think of our babies too! Why does time pass us by so quickly? I absolutely LOVED your personal pictures!

You did an awesome job! Happy Birthday to your son!!!!

Kristle Helmuth said...

I LOVE LOVE this song, and your video was amazing! Happy Birthday to your son!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. seriously.