Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School Days, School Days.....Mom's a Nervous Wreck Day

After A LOT of work we got Jeremy all set yesterday afternoon to go to school Full time for the First time today! Thank goodness we where on an hour late start or we would have never gotten there on time! He was really excited to go but moving super slow with no medication until right before school means no listening skills either.My patience was tested but my nerves where winning out. We snapped some pictures & off we went! He was all bouncy & happy! He dropped his backpack off & hit the playground running! Never even said goodbye  :0(  I had to go back to drop Jacob off after lunch from a doctor's appointment. I happened to catch a really quick glimpse of Jeremy- who was NOT ready to leave & having fun! That definitely eased my nerves a bit. The house is super quiet & still clean. I am not quite sure what to do with these two hours I have left.......?????? The rest of the week is busy but this quiet time is really new to me, but I am sure it will grow on me fast!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO behind on blogging and catching up with everyone! I wanted to let you know I just went through all your posts I have missed. Your boys are definitely growing up way too fast. Deployments suck and I'm sorry you are hating this one so much. Hopefully you guys will hit your stride soon. AND I'm excited for your little guy going to school! You will both bet just fine with this adjustment. ;-) Keep it up lady! You are an inspiration!