Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Madness


This picture pretty much sums it up for me this morning. My Jeremy woke up early Sunday with a slight cold & fever. By bedtime last night he was worse which meant NO SLEEP  for either of us. After midnight he finally crashed - so did I but that awful alarm went off bright & early . Now as I wait to get the older boys out the door I am thinking exhaustion will win out over my good intentions of doing a cardio work out today.

I can barely keep my eyes open & focused. As well as Jeremy is sound asleep, but I am guessing he too will be to tired for school if he even feels good when he wakes. I am thinking my bed is softly calling my name for a nap & maybe later if I get said nap I can take a walk. I had my rest day yesterday as planned so I really need to make an effort to work out sometime today.....oh but my bed & sleep sound so much nicer the Monday morning .

No comments: