Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Almost Time......

TO BEAR DOWN!!!

Tomorrow is the first meeting of my Chicago bears against the Packers of this football season. I am sad I am not going to be able to watch the game with my good friend Tricia who for some reason is a CHEESHEAD. Please don't judge her on that flaw, she is ok besides that HUGE issue-LOL
Last year's football season was so much fun with her,Romana, & Bekah around- All of us rooting for our favorite teams sometimes the smack talk got crazy! So here it is that time again & I just couldn't help myself or let the opportunity pass by to ROOT for my BEARS! I hope you all have fun watching them TAKE DOWN the Packers!!

3 comments:

Danielle, VA Beach Photographer said...

DA BEARS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, SO disappointed in them.

and that holding call? Total b.s!

Amanda said...

There was NO HOLDING- even the announcers where confused! BLIND ref!