Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tune Time

This week I really didn't have a song in mind until I was driving down the road into town yesterday morning. Good Ole Elton John came on & I found myself singing along with him to " I guess that's why they call it the Blues". The words seem to fit my mood for the week with all the stress of getting ready for my man to leave. As well as I could totally hear my husband saying parts of the song to me.

Just stare into space
Picture my face in your hands
Live for each second
Without hesitation
And never forget I'm your man

Without me girl
Cry in the night if it helps
But more than ever I simply love you
More than I love life itself


Yes those are the words that made tears form in my eyes yet again yesterday. So I decided to pick Sir Elton John for today's Tune to link up with Amber from Goodnight Moon. Now you go link up as well & enjoy some fabulous music picks by other lovely Bloggers. It's a great way to start your Thursday. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! good choice! totally got me crying haha. I love elton John!

Goodnight moon said...

:( I hate all the weeks/days that lead up to a farwell:( You do the whole, "this is our last....." UGH! And as much as you want to time to slow down so you can enjoy each other, you really just want him to leave so he can hurry up and get back already!

Thanks for linking up again this week and sharing this song!

Sending you hugs girlie!!!!!

Kelsey said...

Song didn't disappoint! I'm definitely adding this one to my deployment playlist :) I love it ♥

sarah said...

ahh classic it is a wonderful song. love it. ! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday. I love comments! ;-) I"m trying to join in more in the blog community. WE will see how that turns out. lol.