Sunday, June 19, 2011

He Makes Me Happy

Happy Father's Day to my amazing best friend & husband! He is the best dad to our four boys & it always makes me smile when I see them goofing off together. We are so blessed to have eachother. I am so glad God joined us together & blessed us four times. I made a short little video using background music I heard from this weeks song link up over at Goodnight Moon. It's Lindsey Ray  "You Make Me Happy"  the lovely Crafty Camo Lover  had it linked up. When I heard it I LOVED IT! I must have listened to it all day long on Thursday. I hope you enjoy the video & everyone has a Happy Father's Day. 




My dad, my brother with his son Chris, my husband with our oldest Hunter on the boys first camping trip together in Alaska in 1998.




Also happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad! I love you very much & am so blessed that God put you in our lives. Here is a picture of my dad with my four boys who love him so much too.






This was taken when my youngest was only two weeks old- I really hope to get some updated pictures this summer when I go home to Tennessee for a week.

No comments: