Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

I have had quite the week & really haven't had time to enjoy much music this week. But after some thought last night I decided to Honor my Daddy since Father's Day is approaching. My dad is so amazing as most little girls do I  think my dad is the best. He is always available for me to call even when he is in the middle of work. He loves to take all my boys every where with him when he get's the chance.He is the best example of what a good christian father should be & I love that my boys adore him. I can only hope that all the summers they are blessed to spend with him his kind ways & christian example leaves an imprint on their hearts. I can never say thank you enough for all he has done for me. I hope he always know how much I love him & am so thankful God brought him into my mom's life so he could become my dad.

I have two songs to share as both are great & I couldn't pick just one. The first is Holly Dunn & Daddy's Hands. I couldn't find a good video with just Holly so I picked one that included Dolly Parton as well.


My second pick is Brad Paisley's  He didn't have to be. This song makes me cry everytime. For all those dad's that chose to be a daddy when they didn't have to be you have my admiration & respect.


Now don't forget you can go link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon to hear more fabulous song picks of the week. I look forward to it every Thursday!




6 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Not going to lie. That Brad Paisley song got me teary eyed. Great pick!!

Anonymous said...

I love Brad Paisley! Great songs.

Mrs. H said...

I seriously love Dolly. She is QUITE the woman :) Good daddies are so tough to find!

Kelsey said...

Great songs ♥

Beth said...

Love it!

Shell said...

Love me some Brad Paisley!