Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tune Time Thursday



LOVE, LOVE,LOVE Thursday's link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon! I love going to listen to all the music & sometimes discovering something new! This week I wasn't sure what I was in the mood to post until I was on my way home from Post Tuesday afternoon. I was driving down the road flipping through the radio when the familiar sounds of the Indigo Girls came flowing through my car. I smiled & turned it up! Memories came flooding back from my college days with Kristy,Misty, & Amy as we drove down to PCB for Spring Break. Or we where just out running around & had it playing in my car since I was the only one with a vehicle our freshmen year. This song made me smile, calmed me down & of course I sang along!

The video cracks me up with the hair & the ripped jeans -LOL  But the song is still just as good today as it was all those years ago. I hope you enjoy The Indigo Girls  Closer to Fine".


Now you head on over to Goodnight Moon by clicking on the amazing picture above & Link-Up!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

So, I feel super lame because I have never heard that song before. LOL Gotta love the amazing 90's fashions though!