Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

It has been a rather slow week here for me so not much Blogging has been going on at all. That has left me thinking all week about the Song-Link up for Thursday that is brought to us by Amber at Goodnight Moon. If she posts the link up in a while I'll link up as usual. But I still wanted to share my musical finds for the week. Because I know you all are dying to know - What has she been listening too?

Since I started participating in the Song-Link up I have started perusing different radio stations all day when in the van. It drives my kids nuts!! Especially if they like the song that is playing & it isn't speaking to me so I switch to another station. I have had to listen to way to many childrens songs over the years & still censor a lot- so It's my CHOICE in my VAN!! Any way this has led me to find several new radio stations that play great music!! My favorite find was a station that advertises playing ALL 80's & 90's ALL the TIME!! WHO-HOO- so EXCITED!! I have listened to some songs I haven't heard in YEARS! I remember thinking how old my parents where when those oldie radio stations where on in our car on road trips. Now I know how they felt- too cool to listen to classics. Even my youngest agreed with my Musical Picks for this Thursday- he was dancing around in his seat. He loved Her!! That's right folks another Lady to listen too this week.

I really couldn't pick because I LOVED almost everything she put out in the late 80's early 90's. So I just picked my top three that I love to listen too anytime. You can watch all three or pick one to listen to & dance around. She was great way before she had the amazing body in some of the videos. Ladies & gentlemen go listen & watch the AMAZING Janet Jackson!!
 







Did you get out of your seat & Dance?? I love all three of these & so many more- I hope you enjoyed & go Link Up with Amber sometime.

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

LOVE me some Janet Jackson. Her, Paula Abdul and Madonna were role models when I was little.

I definitely danced it out to Escapade. And wow, I remember the video for Love Will Never Do. I was really young, and I think that was the first time I saw men that sexy!

Great picks!

Goodnight moon said...

WooHoo! Your linker-upper #1! Congrats! And thanks again so much for the email to let me know that my post wasn't up. Stupid blogger!

I love me some Janet Jackson too! And I too, love listening to the 80's and 90's. That's where my song came from this week!

Thanks for linking up, and loving it as much as I do. And I know what you mean about listening to kids songs all day in the house AND car!

Happiness Is A Mood said...

Love the songs! Love your blog! Check out my latest post...I nominated you for an award! :)