Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thursday Means Tune Time

This week I have  definitely been out of the loop so to speak. Waiting to hear from my husband that he made it safely had me home bound a lot. You know your in a deployment when your laptop is permanently with in arms reach as well as your home phone & cell. We live out where there isn't much cell service so all three pieces of technology have made their home on & around me this past week. Needless to say I haven't listened to much music-SHOCK I know!! I have however embraced the peace & quiet that has surrounded me while the kids are at my parents. I even took a nap during the afternoon & I wasn't sick! It's kind of like I get " Mom's Night Out" all the time! I am really relaxed & recharged. 


While I was enjoying my extended "Mom's Night Out" I came across a hilarious parody based on a Jay-Z song . So this is my choice for my link up with Amber at Goodnight Moon. It's not your typical song you hear as you drive down the road that is for sure! But the video made me laugh so hard as I sat with my laptop waiting for my man to chat. Here you go ladies & gentlemen I give you " Mom's Night Out" the parody- enjoy!


Now you go link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon & share your favorite jam of the week. Also take the time to listen & see what the other lovely Bloggers are jamming too this Thursday!

Also go check out Mommy Juice Wine   They use this same parody for their web site- so I ordered two bottles to try. I can't wait for them to arrive! Have a great Thursday everyone!









6 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS SONG IS HILARIOUS!!!!! That's perfect! And I totally understand the need to have every communication device you own with you at all times during a deployment, story of my life!

Ashley S. said...

I do love this video! Definitely made me laugh! Thanks for brightening my day! :)

Anonymous said...

SO funny!! I definitely got some good laughs, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this song is hilarious!

A Creed and A Psalm said...

haha great song!!! That is so funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm your newest follower!

Amanda said...

Glad I could make everyone laugh a little- My favorite part is when she says "Put your sippys in the air"-LOL