Friday, July 22, 2011

1 More Day....

Just incse you have missed any of my posts lately (gasp) I have only 1 MORE DAY until I head to Portland, OR to see this amazingly cute guy in concert.





I really can't wait!! It is going ot be the highlight of my summer I am sure.  He puts on an AMAZING show that last for hours! Plus I get to spend it singing along with my good friend Bekah. We love us some Kenny,ahhhhhh I know there are more important things going on in the world for sure. But at this moment I am taking a mental break. I am going to enjoy the road trip singing loud silly songs, while taking cell phone pictures as we speed down I5 towards Portland. No worries Bekah will take the pictures as I drive along. I will enjoy the eating out, laughter,good music, & friendship of the weekend as it takes away my constant worry if only for a few hours. As a military wife with a deployed husband I know how rare these moments of complete happiness are during the year. I am going to let Kenny sing to ME & take away the stress if only for one night!! Here is another one of my favorites songs from Kenny- check back on Sunday for pictures from our Roadtrip. Have a great weekend everyone!



Okay just one more incase you can't get enough Kenny...




1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have a great time at the concert!