Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Totally Bored

While the kids are away I got all the laundry caught up, house super clean & no one to play with during the day. I know, I know in about a month or two I'll be begging for a kid free couple of hours but for now I am totally bored! So I have been just lingering on my Facebook & perusing the interwebs. I ran across the funniest Military Spouse Cartoon strips!
If you want to go check them out go to Jenny the Military Spouse and Friends  for a good laugh! Her cartoon strips hit the nail right on the head when it comes to commissary shopping, making appointments "15" mins early, & PCSing to a new post.

 

  For more of her fun humor & a good variety of products to choose from go take a look!

Now I am off to the gym for the morning & possibly seeing Harry Potter all by myself- hey at least I won't have to share my popcorn!

No comments: