Monday, July 25, 2011

Headn' Down South

Just so no one thinks something is wrong because I don't post much in the up coming week. I wanted to let you all know I am heading home to visit with my parents & pick up the boys. My momma-time is over & I have really enjoyed it even though at times I felt I was at loose ends. I always have something going on in the house with four boys. When you take them out of the mix it's at times blissfully quiet & at other times boring. On Tuesday I head to Tennessee for the first time in three years & I can't wait! I get to see where my parents chose to retire & visit with old friends from High School. My twenty-year reunion is next weekend & is sure to be full of laughter. So no worries if you don't see my usual posts because even though I will have my laptop time with me, I may not be posting much. I have only a week to visit so I will be spending my time with family & friends. I'll post all the details when I return. I hope everyone has a great couple of weeks ahead & ends their summer on a good note! Be back shortly folks~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have safe travels and a good time, can't wait to hear all about it!