Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Movie with a Song



It's that Tune Time Thursday over at Goodnight Moon with Amber. I watched one of my favorite movies last night after I put the boys to bed . I love almost all the music from this popular movie.....GREASE ahhhh.... I wanted to be Olivia Newton John when I first snuck to watch this back when I was in second grade with my friend Renee. I can't believe I can remember who I watched it with. I can only explain that all the great music, Oliva & John  made a huge impact on me! I really want to dress up as the Pink Ladies for Halloween with my friends one day-lol We lived in California at the time & Renee's parents always let us drink coke & watch movies with them. This was my first adult movie I remember going to see that I loved. It's hard to narrow down a song but since Summer is coming to an end I went with Summer Nights. I hope you enjoy this catchy blast from the past. If your like me you will be humming it all day long!








Now you head on over to see Amber at Goodnight Moon to listen to some more catchy songs new & old! Link up while your there with your favorite from this week!

Maybe I'll go watch Dirty Dancing now.......

9 comments:

M4 said...

Love that movie! It's a classic!

Goodnight moon said...

Grease....need you say more?!?! Ummm, NO! I love Grease! I haven't watched it in awhile though. I love it when they have marathons of it on tv! LoveLoveLove!

Thanks for always linking up!

Roller Coaster said...

I LOOOVE that movie! I still know all the words to all the songs. Thanks for sharing!!!

Nicole said...

Loooove that movie and song!

Anonymous said...

love,love,LOVE!

I used to watch that movie all the time!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Love that movie! I should watch it, its been a while!

The Bookworm said...

I love this MOVIE one of my favorites!!!

Nicole Marie said...

I love this movie!! I remember in 5th grade choir we sang all the songs at a talent show. So I definitely remember all the words to every song. LOL.

Great song pick!

Amanda said...

Glad you liked the new song I posted! I am def a Grease fan!! My sisters and I used to watch the movie and dance around singing pretending we were all Sandy!! lol