Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

Today's music & video are brought to you thanks to someone recommending that I watch Vampire Diaries from Netflix. I started watching yesterday afternoon & loved almost all the music they use as well as the show. I heard a familiar voice singing a song during one of the episodes & looked for the soundtrack. Sure enough it was Matt Nathanson singing one of his many great songs. I heard him the first time a couple years back during deployment number two. It was a good song letting my soldier know I missed him so much! That is the song I am going with for today's Song Link up over with Amber from Goodnight Moon.


My song choice because it does tell of how I miss my man also shows off the great voice of Matt Nathanson is Come on Get Higher. He has several more great songs so I added a couple more videos if you have only heard my pick, go listen to some others. Have a great day & don't forget to go share a song .



  
Still.....another great song
All we Are...beautiful as well

I love how his voice is so smooth it just calms me down if I have had a stressful day. I hope you all enjoyed listening to him as well. Now go listen & share something yourself at Goodnight Moon. 





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt Nathanson is INCREDIBLE. He just released a new album too. He is one of my absolute favorites. Check out Matt Wertz, Dave Barnes, & Mat Kearney too <3

Sierra said...

I never knew who it was who sang those songs! Guess I need to add his name to my Pandora channels. Thank you!

Kelsey said...

I have always liked "Come on get higher", and it was really nice to listen to a couple of his other songs :) I will definitely be listening to more. His voice is wonderful ♥

Anonymous said...

I love that song! And his voice! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jane said...

I loooove Matt Nathanson! I didn't even think about that first one as a good deployment song but it sooo is. It's going on my playlist.

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE THIS SONG! I didn't have a clue of who it was though!! Thanks for posting it! I am always looking for great deployment songs to help show my hubby how much I miss him!

The Real Navy Wives said...

Gotta love Netflix. That might be a show I have to check out now!