Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In a Blink of an Eye


Twenty Plus years of Friendship looks like this...... 


After all these years the laughter is still there.....

 
Remembering fondly the past & learning about all the new.....


Amanda, Stephanie, & Michele

The reunion was a fun filled night to remember. I had the best time seeing old friends & catching up on their life stories. We laughed at days gone by & the silliness we once held dear to our hearts. We showed off pictures of our family now & told of our present day lives. It was nice to see everyone & I look forward to returning back to TN again in the future. I know my home is now with my  husband & boys in Washington or wherever the Army sends us next. But a piece of my heart will always belong in Tennessee with the lazy sunny days & the slow southern accent I picked right back up!  I think we where all shocked that twenty-years flew by in the blink of an eye! Some I barely recognized until they spoke to me & others seemed to hardly have aged at all.The one thing that remained the same is we all still knew how to laugh & have a good time- Here's to the WCHS Class of 1991
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so crazy to me! I can't imagine being friends with someone for 20+ years. Reunions are an abstract concept to me...but I guess that's what you get growing up in the military.

I'm so glad you had a great time!