Friday, August 19, 2011

My Week in Pinterest = Sunshine










I wondered on over to Mrs. G.I. Joe's  BLOG to read more about these posts that keep popping up called "Pinterest". I love the concept of putting up Boards that show a theme that struck a cord with you during the week. Especially since I don't have much to write about this lazy Friday. My week totally revolved around enjoying the sunshine that FINALLY decided to show up in the Pacific Northwest for the last couple weeks of summer. The boys & I are loving every second of the warm feeling you get as you play by the pool or ocean in the sunshine. So here are the rules below to link up over at Mrs. G.I. Joes Blog & then here are some of my fun little ditty's for the week. Have a great weekend everyone!

1) Link to only a certain post, not your whole blog or a giveaway. Make the post full of your favorite pins from the week. Maybe its 10 or maybe 1 thing just really changed your week and you want to share.

2) Have fun with it! Show us a little of everything or stick to a theme!


3) Check out other people's pin boards!



























"You are my sunshine,my only Sunshine. You make me Happy when skies are Gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you! Please don't take my Sunshine away."




2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Thanks so much for joining My Week on Pinterest!

I LOVE your theme! It fits my week perfectly too. And even if life has been rainy everyone could always use some sunshine :) Thanks for spreading through your blog!

Have a beautiful {sunny} weekend!

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! I only ever pin food it seems though. I do love pinterest!