Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tune Time Thursday

It's that time again of the week- my favorite song of the past week. I was driving to the gym on Tuesday & had the radio set on my new favorite station that plays 80's,90's, & NOW! They kept playing some oldies that I loved- Great White "Once Bitten"- LOVED IT!! Who could forget Tawny on the hood of that car? Then they played a little Vixen- enjoyed that as I hadn't even thought of them in forever. But right before I parked on comes one of my all time favorites from my MTV Video watching slumber party days- the CARS " You Might Think" I was singing at the top of my lungs while I was parked in the ANYTIME lot- I am sure some poeple inside thought I was a Wack-Job - haha. But that video always made me smile back in the day & I still love how catchy the song is today. So please head on over to Goodnight Moon to link up your favorite song & hear some other lovely choices of the week.






6 comments:

Tasha said...

I've heard this song before, but I had no I idea it was the cars. I love their song "Drive" I had it as my link-up a while back...

Please stop by my blog to enter to have one of your favorite photos turned into a canvas! Happy Thursday!!

What's Your Song?

Anonymous said...

I totally know this song!! haha Love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG- Who doesn't love THE CARS? What a quintessential 80's jam! I will be in a good mood the rest of the day due to this song :D

Jane said...

Bahaha omg this is so funny! I can't believe how far music videos have come. lol

Kristle Helmuth said...

Great song choice, this reminds me of growing up my Dad would always turn on music on Saturday mornings while we cleaned! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for 80's music, so great music choice! :)