Monday, January 24, 2011

Sad Sunday

Well as everyone knows by now, my Chicago bears lost the chance to go to the Superbowl this year. I really blame Cutler- I really dislike him a lot & wish he would go back to Denver. Although a good friend in Colorado assured me they don't want him either!! We did have a lot of fun meeting up with friends at Big Al's in Vancouver, WA for the game. It had Giant TV's everywhere!!! It also had bowling & arcade games for children- very family friendly which I loved! I want to go back with Paul sometime so he can enjoy it with us.The kids & I had a good time even if  my team lost, I guess there is always next year........




 My GreenBay Packer Cheesehead friend- who made this year watching Football so much fun!!




  My other Best friend who came out to enjoy the day with us.




My youngest finally getting to enjoy the cake he helped make- it tasted great!

No comments: