Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Years to all our family & friends. I hope this year finds you all in good health & able to enjoy your lives with your loved ones close. Paul & I were invited out to a Barbecue with friends but chose to stay close to home this year for our New Years celebration. Our oldest left & spent the night with friends for the first time ever to ring in a new year, just proves we are getting older.He has always been home with us to watch the ball drop in the past. We had a relaxing day of watching all types of movies, playing board games,& eating a lot of our favorite snacks. I knew today we would be getting back on the wagon so to speak & eating better once more. So one last day of indulgence was called for.
 I never made it past 10PM as I am so not a night owl. I am waiting for the rest of the family to wake up & see who actually saw the Ball drop in Times Square?? Since they are all still asleep including the two dogs I am assuming they where all up pretty late.The two younger ones built quite the fort in the front room & camped out last night.I am glad we enjoyed our quite evening at home. I am not sure what the new year holds for our family. But I am certain that God knows the plan so I am waiting eagerly to find out.Today will be a clean up day & get back on school schedule for everyone. As well as enjoying a little football & I am sure more movies.

May God Bless each & every one of you in 2011.

No comments: