Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready for some FOOTBALL

Bears vs Packers Greatest Moments
Click on the Link to Watch them....



48 Hours until GAME TIME!!! 
I am super EXCITED for the first meeting of the two teams for a Title since 1941!!! I am taking the whole family & we are meeting in a neutral place with our closest Packer Fan Friends to watch the game!! To have some good old rivalry FUN!

My youngest son wants us to make a Football shaped cake. Of course he just decided this last night, so we stayed up looking at them all on-line to try to decide. So today I am off in search of a few items to try my hand at this task. I have never made a Football shaped cake so I hope it works! We are going to do a Yellow/Chocolate Swirl cake with of course Chocolate Buttercream icing- wish me Luck!!






Now below you will see my good  friend who is a Cheesehead, why she wants to cheer for smelly Cheese Team I have no idea- but the Game on Sunday will be a Blast because I am watching it with her!

Next is me at her home outside before the last meeting of the two teams in January......HAHA



I am READY for some FOOTBALL!!
╔╗╔╦ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╩╗╔╝ ★ G O B E A R S ☆
...╝ ♥¥ ☆★ ☆ ★ ☆¥♥ ★☆ DA BEARS!!!!
                                              

No comments: