Saturday, January 15, 2011

DELURKER DAY






Good Morning all! I am so new I probably don't have many "lurkers" But it is nice to see that others are reading my rants on my life with a few comments & hellos. 

For those of you who don't know, a "lurker" is a regular (or semi-regular) blog reader who comes, reads, and leaves without leaving a comment.

Come on, we all do it. I do it, too, but I also try to leave at least 1 comment if I am a regular to their page.

So, today, if you don't often comment here, if you've never commented here or if you're a brand-new follower, just drop a note and say hi!   

Make sure that you have your PROFILE set so that I can reply back in a private message not on my Blog to your comments.

Simply go to your Dash Board- click on EDIT PROFILE & check to see if you have an email address in the correct box. That way I can send you replies to your comments privately . Not all comments need a private message- but sometimes they are nice. 

Thanks again & happy reading. I hope to have more followers  & lurkers in the next year. I am really enjoying Blogging & so glad to have found this outlet. 

No comments: