Monday, July 30, 2012

Running Scared

I started back to the gym yesterday after being pretty lax with my workouts over the past two weeks. I did hit the fitness center twice while in Hawaii as well as we snorkled almost everyday. But I have not been doing my hard workouts much this month. Now I find myself feeling a little unprepared as Saturday's Run for Your Lives race approaches. Another 5K Obstacle Run that I have been looking forward to running. Three of my OCR ladies & one friend have signed up to volunteer as stumbling Zombies then race afterwards. We get to keep our cool makeup on they do for us during our race. So I am thinking I'll wear my Wonder Woman outfit & become the zombie version for our race heat. It should be great fun! I'm sure it won't be my best PR but it's really about the fun. Today I am off to the park to try to get in a good workout so maybe I won't feel like I'm dying on Saturday. Look for some fun pictures this weekend .

No comments: