Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Field Trip Day

Today my son & I decided it was time for a field trip. Since I Homeschool him we are often times stuck in our house for days on end. We picked the Hands on Children's Museum.
Click on the link to check out their website.
If you live around Fort Lewis & have never gone you should make the time to go with your children. They have the best activity centers around for children. Jeremy is 10 & still loves to go! I snapped a few pictures with my cell as I forgot the regular camera. So below you can see what they have to offer.Jeremy's favorite is the Cargo Ship they have that has all the dials like a real ship. He also found the train table & we built a huge track for all the other children to enjoy. We weighed vegetables, drove an ambulance, & made a water damn. It was a great morning full of learning activities.They do offer Military Discounts of $2 off your admission. It's a great way to spend a cold or rainy Pacific Northwest day!


                The cargo Ship 

 
Learning to weigh vegetables

                  Building a huge train track
           The construction zone

                             Floating Ball Wall



Jeremy & I had a wonderful time together. I love being able to get some one on one time with the boys whenever I can! We are already trying to decide what next month's field trip should be, any suggestions??

2 comments:

Jessica Geels said...

Looks like he had a blast!!
Much Love,
Jessica

ailinh said...

Oh looks like so much fun! I just barely became a new army wife and we're currently in the process of moving soon, so I can't wait to be able to get to go places and hit up fun museums and such.