Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wishes Do Come True

Today I posted two separate posts on Facebook and had replies with in minutes of each post of friends giving unselfishly. One was a status update on Jeremy's Facebook page letting everyone know the search was still on for a new Service Dog in training. As soon as a friend saw the post that Jeremy had hoped that Santa would bring him a new dog she said " I can make that happen for you.". There was more messaging back & forth and growing excitement that this could be a possibility. I got all of her information she got my trainer's information & I sat back to pray. I didn't breath a word to anyone for fear of jinxing it-lol Silly I know. Then late this evening I got the call from Stephanie our trainer from Michael's Angel Paws that she thought this was the perfect match for Jeremy!!

I am pleased and so very excited to announce that Chris & K9 Bronx from 1 Boy 4 Change have donated one male plush coat German Shepherd to our family more specifically Jeremy. We still have a lot of details to finalize but this wonderful organization has promised to give us a dog with NO COST out of pocket to our family. This is just the miracle we have been praying for since we re-homed Banyan. We will start with a puppy again but he will go straight to a puppy raiser this time to receive all his training. Jeremy will go for visits to Nevada as often as our trainer needs . Jeremy is so thrilled he is just bouncing off the walls! We couldn't be more grateful to this wonderful organization & to God who made it all possible. With out our prayers and all our families/friends I know this would not be possible.

      Jeremy's Christmas Wish has been granted.





Now we will have a very Merry Christmas indeed. We will post pictures as we receive them for everyone to enjoy. Merry Christmas my friends & remember the power of Prayer is AMAZING!

No comments: