Friday, February 17, 2012

Four Years Later

It's funny how in our lives that some years drag by when our soldiers are deployed . But how when one of our Angelverssiary's are upon us it really does feel like it just happened yesterday for me. I can only imagine what it must feel like for my husband and for those family members who are left behind. I know it seems as most have moved on and are trying to live their lives. But I also know how the losses have forever changed my husband & myself.  Four years later we are still remembering those two brave soldiers we lost today in Iraq. Four years later a lot of good men are asking the question still in their heads "what if?" What if I had done this or what if we had done that. The losses felt so keenly four years ago can still be felt just as much today. We never forget the sacrifices that where made by the group of guys who lost so many. They are forever ingrained in my heart. For a moment today I ask you stop and take the time to go remember with the rest of us so that we may never forget that Freedom is never Free.

Page of Remembrance   Go scroll through the faces of those young brave soldiers then pay close attention that today we remember & honor  Cpl Luke Runyan & Cpl Chad Groepper.

2BN/23IN RECON 2007 - 2008


"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Prayed that God would give healing to these fine warriors. Where would we all be without them....

Blessings~
The Curralls