Monday, November 7, 2011

Raise Your Hand

Raise your hand if your EXHAUSTED...do you see me waving frantically ? I have gone non-stop since Saturday & it has caught up with me this evening. I haven't even been able to work out since Friday  :0(  That really stinks because I love to exercise & relieve my stress. But there are only so many hours in this tired mom's day. I did do some more leg work on getting the paper work Faxed off to the Chelsea Hutchison Foundation who may be able to help us off set the cost of Banyan. Please keep prayers going that all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place in order for us to get the financial aspects taken care of for Jeremy's Service Dog Banyan. We have been blessed with the wonderful friendship of another Warrior mom who has been there & done that with all the process . She has been a wonderful guide along this crazy map. Making things so much easier when I don't understand or start feeling overwhelmed. God has truly blessed us with a great support system.

We had one wonderful family who are friends donate the wire kennel we where told Banyan would need for at least 6 or more months. Just until he learns his place is with Jeremy & Jeremy alone. That was a great relief as the purchase of new kennel is quite expensive. We've had another family who has a huge heart for animals & is an old colleague of my husband's make a personal donation as well to go towards Banyan. We are truly feeling loved & encouraged that we can do all things through Christ. He is providing after we prayed to open the doors that needed to open if this was suppose to happen. Well they are flying open almost faster then I can keep up! 

We will work on getting Jeremy a medical trust bank account opened ASAP for all the other wonderful people who have been inquiring since visiting Jeremy & Banyan's  page on facebook.  Every time I log in there are new LIKES- Thank you all so much!! I promise it will get more exciting after we pick up our new family member on Saturday. He will have a handsome fire engine red leash that was donated by another sweetheart who has his own Service Dog James. He knew we had no idea of the right type of leash to purchase. There where hundreds & I was confused!  His mom & him stepped up & handed one over for us to have- Thank You! Jeremy went & bought a red collar to match for the big day!

For the rest of the day I am laying around & letting my oldest make the mashed potatoes for dinner. I am laying low & trying to go to bed early. Hopefully to get a good night's sleep. I hope you all have a great evening as well & thank you for stopping by today.


 For our non-facebook friends- this is Jeremy yesterday shopping at Petsmart. He picked out a new bowl and other items for Banyan.

1 comment:

rkjalernpan said...

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way for all to go well with the newest addition.