Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Snacks

Jacob has his turn to provide snack tomorrow after his Soccer game. So while I was busy on Pinterest -LOL- busy wasting time I came across a yummy looking treat! I modified it a bit & we now have Candy Corn Trail Mix to hand out for snack after Soccer. Jacob & I had fun making it after school today. It tastes as good as it looks. The pictures aren't the best because my good camera finally died :0(  I don't have the money to replace it right now so I am stuck using a really old one we had in a drawer. Stinks since the Pumpkin Patch is coming up & I always take a ton of pictures. Anyway here it is a fun Halloween Snack you can make in about 2 hours to hand out to friends.





Jacob sprinkling the chocolate drizzled pretzels


We placed the pretzels in baggies with two types of Candy Corn & the little pumpkins


My cutie dressed in a Christmas t-shirt ready to hand out Halloween Snack bags

1 comment:

mommyofasuperhero said...

i might have to make that. I have been trying to find something easy to send with Abbie for her class. :)