Wednesday, April 27, 2011

French Fries & Roses

My husband walked through the door last night around 7:30PM & I was in the kitchen cooking munching on his french fries I had just pulled out of the oven. I rarely eat them & once I started I couldn't stop taking them from his plate dipped in ketchup & gobbling them down.He came over leaned down gave me a quick kiss then handed me a bundle of beautiful Red Roses. I was so surprised & my first words where "what are these for?". Romantic of me huh? He replied " just because I felt like it".Well ALRIGHT  I was super happy & mushy all the sudden.I leaned in for another kiss & told him thank you honey. Then I told him how bad I felt for munching on his yummy french fries. He laughed & said he didn't mind sharing with me, awwww. What a perfect end to my day thanks to him being so thoughtful. I Love that man very much. I quickly stopped eating his french fries & offered to make some more.

No comments: