Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday Night = Date Night

Over a month ago my two lovely friends & I marked on our calender to have a Date Night with our husbands. One of the couples in the group has orders & is leaving soon so we wanted one more fun night together. Fun is exactly what we all had last night at ASADO in Tacoma, WA. We laughed so hard at times over stories being told that tears formed in my eyes. I will never be able to go to Leavenworth,WA now with out busting out laughing after the vivid explanation of a recent visit by our friends.I will NOT go into further detail but I almost Peed- my own pants laughing so hard  ;0)

This is the group that now also will have me laughing everytime a "single rain drop" falls onto the back of my neck!!! Oh- how Courtney & Mike know how to tell a story that makes you feel like you are right there with them ! We had to give Jason a hug & a see you later last night at the end of the evening. But these are the friends that will stay in our life forever. We wish you all the best in your new Army adventure in Utah. We will miss all your stories & laughter. Thank goodness I have such a smart friend as Courtney- she too bought Kenny Chesney tickets for Portland in July!!! WHOO-HOO can't wait to see her there for some fun!!

It was also so nice to get out of the house with my handsome husband for some grown-up time. Time is passing to quickly & we are squeezing in family time as well as  couple only time. My husband is not a fan of leaving the house, but he even admitted to having a lot of fun last night. Thank you my love for taking me out for a amazing evening spent with you & our friends- I Love You More.

No comments: