Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ACU Purses & so much MORE!!

I met a lovely Army wife about 18 months ago in DC at the AUSA conference I attended while my soldier was on a deployment. She was carrying the cutest purse I had ever seen made out of ACU material. I asked her about it & found out she made it from her soldier's uniform so she could have him with her while he was deployed! I was HOOKED!! When we returned from the trip several of us ladies got her information & thus started hounding her for purses & tote bags made from our soldier's ACU's. She does all the purses herself.You can ask for just about any type of purse or tote & she can figure out how to make it for you. She does an AMAZING job!!
I also enlisted her help for burp clothes for baby showers, an ACU/fleeced lined throw blanket & ACU pillows for my son's room. They all look fabulous & my kids love it all! Recently I had been watching her Facebook page at some of the new designs she had come up with & fell in love with one purse I had to have! Luckily my old purse I had been using was falling apart (not the one she made,one from a store).I sent her a private email & told her what style I was looking for what color lining I preferred & what extra's I wanted. With in a couple days she had lining material for me to choose from then a week later my purse was made! I received it two days after she shipped it in a flat rate box & I LOVE IT!!

This was a picture she took while making the purse for me so I could see how it was coming along.

This is a close up of the custom embroidery she did on the dogtags for me. I asked for our wedding year on one side & our last name on the other.It has two pockets on the inside like I  requested & one on the outside.It is extremely deep & will hold a ton of my stuff!! I am super happy with it & want to pass along her web site to you all. She recently relocated to Fort Drum but she can ship anywhere!! Go take a look at her page & if you have questions get in touch!

1 Army Wife Designs



No comments: